Saturday, March 2, 2013

On this date in history...

Hi Family!

I am new to this blogging thing so bear with me as I try to get what is in my head onto this blog. :) I would like to have a blog entry for each day. Today I will start with a calendar event. Today would have been Matrona Amelia Gingrich and Henry H. Siler's 115th wedding anniversary.

They were my generation's great grandparents. Their daughter, Ethel Amelia Siler, married Earl Roy Shaffer.



Henry and Matrona were married in 1898 in Miami County, OH.

Here is the information for their marriage. Unfortunately, I don't have the original document to show you.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XD85-ZTP


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Here is a link to Matrona's grave on Findagrave.com

Here is a link to Henry's grave on Findagrave.com

Both have photos of their headstones. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment